• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

If Will Becomes G-Mod

TheOneBigWill

[This Space for Rent]
I couldn't give a flying fuck who gets it...anyone of the 3 who get the 2 spots will probably do a good job at it regardless.

I feel the need to make sure this post isn't why.

Infact, I've heard rumors that G-Mods can mess with people's profiles and I'm going on record in saying don't be the least bit surprised if that happens by my newly g-modded hands. :lmao:

As a mod I can create discussion, be a leader, and give infractions to anyone for anything, on any part of the forum. But as a G-mod I truly only see one benefit for the spot.

Profile screwing.

I actually had no idea how much being a G-mod meant to Will. He hasn't shut up about it since he found out he was an option. :lmao:

Aye, I was quoted by BigWilly...accomplishment bishes.

Don't screw it too much though Will, it needs time to heal.

I feel the need to make sure this post isn't why.

Infact, I've heard rumors that G-Mods can mess with people's profiles and I'm going on record in saying don't be the least bit surprised if that happens by my newly g-modded hands. :lmao:

As a mod I can create discussion, be a leader, and give infractions to anyone for anything, on any part of the forum. But as a G-mod I truly only see one benefit for the spot.

Profile screwing.

So Will is a corrupt mod seeking immortality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back