If True, This Could Mean Trouble For Andrade

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
The Wrestling Observer Newsletter has a story out claiming that Andrade has been warning free agents about signing with WWE.

Rush, who is said to be one of the top indie lucha wrestlers out there right now, is close friends with Andrade and the advice Andrade gave him was that "WWE wasn't what it was cracked up to be." Allegedly, partially as a result of this advice, Rush signed with Ring of Honor and Dragon Lee, who is also said to have been "warned" by Andrade is also expected to sign with ROH.

Andrade signed with WWE in late 2015 and really started making waves in NXT, eventually, and he's gotten a lot of praise for his in-ring ability and his work ethic. Since hitting the main roster in April 2018, Andrade has had high profile matches that got a lot of praise with guys like AJ Styles and Daniel Bryan while fans have immediately taken a shine to him due to his in-ring performances. It's been rumored that Andrade is in line for a significant push in 2019 and we may have seen the beginnings of that given that he's scored two pinfall victories in as many weeks over Rey Mysterio, once in a tag match last week and once in a singles match this past Tuesday.

IF this story is legit, then Andrade may well have just signed the death warrant of his WWE career. At any given time, I'm sure that just about everybody says something negative about the company; somebody's always unhappy about one thing or another, they're tired, in a bad mood or what have you but, again, if true, then somebody squealed on Andrade.

There are reports speculating that this was the reason why he was getting pushed to begin with. It isn't like Andrade has been treated like a deal on Smackdown until now. Dude has been unhappy for a while. Highly doubt he was saying this just yesterday, you know? WWE may actually be paying attention to guys they haven't given much thought to like Finn Balor, Revival, Rusev, and this guy because they hear the discontent.

Of course WWE could punish him, but what's the point of proving him right and allowing some unsigned talent to slip through their fingers? Doesn't do the company much good. That's not a smart way to beat back the competition. If anything it's smarter to strap a rocket to him now in a "See? You're all worried about nothing. Come to WWE and you will have the same opportunities this guy has. You have a voice, of course. We listen. We're the best company to work for." - than it is to be petty. Especially now when wrestling has produced a few decent, viable options for workers outside of the WWE's umbrella.

It's also being reported that WWE is doubling their indy wrestling deals right now to keep workers from leaving. Seems they're eager to keep the talent they have. Doubt Andrade gets fed to the dogs over this.

The one thing you can say is that Andrade love to complain and he know how to get his way in wwe. He complain about not being push in NXT and got a title run out of it. Now he complains about not getting push on smackdown and suddenly he gets push.

He's setting a weird precedent for performers in wwe. With all the super Indies breathing down their neck, wwe is releasing anybody and Andrade knows that, so you just have to do a temper tantrum and they will push you in fear of losing you. Andrade find that out and he's using that to his advantage.

In a way, I would say good for him because with the right opponent carrying him, he's a pretty decent performer that deserve to get a decent push on the main roster. But at some point, wwe won't be as worried about giving away talent to other promotion as they are now and then Andrade might be in trouble as he won't be able to play on their fear like he his right now

I think this will bite him later on. Yes, he'll get a push for now. But what about after his fears have been quelled? I don't think that he'll be released, but some form of punishment will have been cooked up to snag him later on.

The one thing you can say is that Andrade love to complain and he know how to get his way in wwe. He complain about not being push in NXT and got a title run out of it. Now he complains about not getting push on smackdown and suddenly he gets push.

He's setting a weird precedent for performers in wwe. With all the super Indies breathing down their neck, wwe is releasing anybody and Andrade knows that, so you just have to do a temper tantrum and they will push you in fear of losing you. Andrade find that out and he's using that to his advantage.

In a way, I would say good for him because with the right opponent carrying him, he's a pretty decent performer that deserve to get a decent push on the main roster. But at some point, wwe won't be as worried about giving away talent to other promotion as they are now and then Andrade might be in trouble as he won't be able to play on their fear like he his right now
Nobody needs to carry Andrede in the ring, you have to be an idiot to believe that, he's right up there with Styles, Bryan and Rollins in terms of in ring ability.

This happened months ago when he was doing absolutely nothing after his call up, why is this just now being brought up anyway? He's beating Mysterio clean and seems to be enjoying himself, I highly doubt he still feels the same now that he's finally getting some shine.

Last edited:
The latest rumor is that this feud with mysterio is made so they can turn him face and have him team with mysterio. If that's true then this will be a big mistake.

I'm not a big Andrade fans. as a matter of fact, I feel he's overrated and is just not a main event guy like a lot of fans says he is, but I think is a better heel then baby face and if they turn him, we have another Alberto del Rio on our hand.

Del Rio was a great heel and then they wanted somebody to take over mysterio's spot and turn him baby face and it didn't work because he wasn't comfortable in a face role. Same goes with andrade, he comfortable in the heel role, why mess with that and even more then that, why even think is a great idea to put him in a team with mysterio. He's just going to be in the shadow of mysterio and he will be forgotten because has good as he is, mysterio still way Ahead of him as far as what he can do in the ring and just pure charisma.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back