• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

If TNA would grant you THREE wishes to change something, what would it be?

kor420

Pre-Show Stalwart
I Love TNA and they were on the right path, but now it's starting to get to a point where I can't defend some of the things they do. They're heading down the same path again!

I Always hear people bitching about something, but rarely do i see any action being taken. So this is why I'm starting an online petition to try to get as many people to sign it as possible, then I'm going to print it out, mail it require a signature on delivery OR I'm going to drive to their head office from North Georgia and hand deliver it personally if i collect enough signatures.

I Would like to have a date set where everyone that signs the petition WILL have a TNA blackout date where we will turn TNA off at exactly 9pm for 30mins and if you have a TNA shirt, you will turn it inside out and post it on Facebook and twitter with the hashtag #TNABLACKOUT #WEDEMANDCHANGE

You may think this is stupid and think this will never work, and you're probably right but if you don't try, then try again then nothing will change. We'll keep doing until it's changed.

So please tell me three things that you want changed and the reason for it, and I'll collect and pick the most frequent request and put together a petition .

YOU CANNOT REQUEST HOGAN TO BE FIRED!

My request...

Less hogan, makes me happy!
I don't want to see Hogan 15 times and episode of impact, I don't care about seeing him that much, if you must showcase him then do it as little as possible.

Hogan shouldn't be hand picking the opponents!
'Championship Thursday' should not be about Hogan hand picking the opponent. Four entries should open the show and battle it out with the winner getting a shot at the title later in the show. By doing this, and if the challenger wins it will make him look like a beast because he just went trough 5 people in one night to get the title. But no, you don't do that you rather make the challengers beg hogan for a title shot.

More Knockouts please!!
What in the fuck happened to the knockouts?! They're given very little TV time, and it's rumored that Bruce Prichard is the cause of that because he's not a big fan of Women's Wrestling? it makes sense to me because since he took over the knockouts TV time as dwindled so much that they're almost on the 'divas' level. This has to change as i and many others really enjoy the knockout division.

1. Move out of the Impact Zone.
2. Have a larger audience to support the move.
3. Less Hogan, more Jarrett.

All small things because TNA is actually pretty awesome right now.

BRING BACK DEH SIX SIDES!!!!!!

But seriously All I can think of is

1. Move between venues. Even if that means just going between three or four. It'll make it look fresh.

2. Get an extra hour. Showing off the X-Division a bit more would be nice.

3. Get back Alex Shelley and Daffney. (I can dream)

1. Less Sting and Hogan on screen.
2. More Knockouts wrestling. (I'd like to see more Sarita myself)
3. Travel more. Shoot Impact from other arenas.

More Knockouts please!!
What in the fuck happened to the knockouts?! They're given very little TV time, and it's rumored that Bruce Prichard is the cause of that because he's not a big fan of Women's Wrestling? it makes sense to me because since he took over the knockouts TV time as dwindled so much that they're almost on the 'divas' level. This has to change as i and many others really enjoy the knockout division.

I agree with this, One of the people that I have said is directly responsible for the fall of the Knockout divison is Bruce Pritchard. Angelina Love has confirmed that she was able to go to vince russo and pitch ideas but the moment that this piece of crap took over he had no interest in listening to women. You know maybe even now Gail Kim is realizing this and is regretting quitting WWE. Because with a guy like this being in charge of it's booking there is zero hope for the division.

Really who the heck is Brother Love to even be placed in this kind of role? Has he ever wrestled a real wrestling match? NO! Does he have any real ability to deal with talent NO! Honestly this guy is a joke and when I see him on a GUT Check segment I just say WHO the hell is Brother Love to decide what it takes to be a wrestler? Sorry guys but as long as this fat slob is in charge he will make sure that the KO division falls apart.

Find a way to get attendence up on house shows so you can take Impact on the road! Appearance is everything! Kudos on making the Impact Zone look better on TV but a bigger arena would do wonders.

I Would like to have a date set where everyone that signs the petition WILL have a TNA blackout date where we will turn TNA off at exactly 9pm for 30mins and if you have a TNA shirt, you will turn it inside out and post it on Facebook and twitter with the hashtag #TNABLACKOUT #WEDEMANDCHANGE

What the hell are you talking about. The product is not bad at all. If you don't like TNA then don't watch it simple as. I don't like WWE, so I stopped watching it. I didn't turn my Rock shirt inside out and make petitions seriously man it's just a TV show you're not being forced to watch it.

Now as for my three wishes

1) Move out of the Impact Zone

2) More tag teams. I don't care who just more bodies needed in the tag divison. Pair up Gut Check guys. Or use some talent not seen on TV often.

3) Retire KO Tag belts

BRING BACK DEH SIX SIDES!!!!!!

But seriously All I can think of is

1. Move between venues. Even if that means just going between three or four. It'll make it look fresh.

2. Get an extra hour. Showing off the X-Division a bit more would be nice.

3. Get back Alex Shelley and Daffney. (I can dream)

I Would love to see a 1 hour web show prior impact. Have TNA partner up with Justin tv or uStream someplace like that and not just on the tna website.

1. Change Impact venues every once in a while. At least bi-weekly.

2. More KO'S matches would be nice, but with the BP and now Winter gone, the roster is dwindling. More Tara and Mickie would be nice though.

3. Please give my boy Magnus a push. The man is gold IMO.

1. Live sex celebration with Brooke Tessmacher & Madison Rayne
2. Get rid of Garrett Bischoff
3. Live sex celebration with Brooke Tessmacher & Madison Rayne

Reactions: IHW
Haha, Alex wasn't far wrong with his guess that all 3 of my guesses would be "MORE TARA"....

But seriously.....

1. Make the TV title mean something. Hopefully with Joe as champion this will start to happen. TNA need a mid-card belt that people actually care about. Devon did a pretty decent job (surprisingly) and hopefully Joe can carry that on. There are plenty of good talents that arent in the main event scene, or can do a Jericho and move from mid-to-upper card when needed, like RVD or Anderson and the TV title would be great for them. Magnus too, he would do well as champion.

2. Scrap "Gut Check"
It's crap, and serves no purpose if the talent given the opportunity to win a contract doesn't then become a part of the main roster. Joey Ryan is the only moderately good thing to come out of it so far. Use actual well known indie wrestlers who are capable of making an impact if you want to continue the idea of "Gut Check".

3. Yeah, ok...more Tara

Let's be honest, it was going to be said wasn't it?

Great to see Tara is now a heel, and right in the KO title picture. She is easily the best female wrestler TNA have, although most of them are alright. Hopefully she will get another run with the belt and they dedicate the 1st hour of Impact to her.....I can dream can't I? haha.

1. Go on the road
2. Revamp the X-Division
3. 3 more wishes

Am I the only one who read the whole post? A petition for TNA? I don't think it has a chance of getting enough signatures. Maybe a couple of hundreds or couple of thousands. Theres no way you could get enough for TNA to care. They hear constant bitching. Dixie gets tweets of people bitching. Nothing will change the road TNA takes. They do it for business. They think they know whats best. A "black out" wouldn't be possible.

1. A million dollars every year
2. A lifetime supply of beer
3. A lifetime supply of weed

Oh you mean something they could actually do for me in regards to wrestling.

1. More interesting storylines like Aces and Eights. That got me watching TNA again.
2. Have a clear vision for the future and stick with it. Lately it seems that they are doing that so keep it up.
3. Keep it simple, don't do anything crazy.

They don't need Hogan and Bischoff for anything. They're not bringing anything to the table but I'm sure they're getting paid like crazy.

1. Fire Hogan and Bischoff
2. Make the X-Division like it was in 2004, ie fast paced and action packed
3. Like everyone says, get the hell out of Orlando if it's possible. That crowd sucks.

What the hell are you talking about. The product is not bad at all. If you don't like TNA then don't watch it simple as. I don't like WWE, so I stopped watching it. I didn't turn my Rock shirt inside out and make petitions seriously man it's just a TV show you're not being forced to watch it.

Now as for my three wishes

1) Move out of the Impact Zone

2) More tag teams. I don't care who just more bodies needed in the tag divison. Pair up Gut Check guys. Or use some talent not seen on TV often.

3) Retire KO Tag belts

Who said that i didn't like TNA? obviously i love if i'm trying to do something to make it better, atleast i'm trying to make something i love better then constantly bitching about it like every other person.

I'm glad you like TNA, but they're obviously things wrong with how it's being run, and they are slowly starting to move back in the same direction prior to last years Bound for Glory PPV.

Thanks for adding to this thread, as each and everyone's input is helping with my research on what people finds wrong with TNA and how they would like to see it fixed.

On another note: I've talked with an employee that works for The Nielsen Company in Florida, and when i asked how do the rating system work and how do you find out if your tv or cable box is set up to track the ratings i was told it isn't, that i would have to have a Nielsen Box. When i asked how do you get a Nielsen Box, i was told that i had to be chosen and that was by chance..

They randomly select people from all of the united states to participate in the sample. If you have paid TV then you're automatically entered on the list to be randomly selected. If you're randomly selected you will receive a letter in the mail asking you if you would want to participate and if you do then they will send you the box and other things you need.

The network has no way of knowing the true number of viewers that is watching the program. So the true number of viewers are unknown.

Lets say raw had 3.5 million viewers this past raw... In reality they could have 10 million people watching raw, but they have no way of knowing how many people are actually watching any program.

That's what i was told and how i understood it

So it's not as simple as just turning the channel to make a rating go down unless you have a Nielsen box, so by turning the channel at 9pm wouldn't make a difference because i bet most of us here doesn't have a Nielsen box.

After all these years i didn't know this, i thought it was by simply changing the channel. :banghead:

1. Hold all PPVs outside of the Impact Zone

2. Make the TV title relevant

3. Less soap opera / comedy, more cursing, wrestling, blood and tits. Be a WWE alternative.

1. Don't book Hogan to do his cheesy acting in a main storyline like Aces and Eights. It's been ruined since the bad guys have been torturing and threatening talents with knives. It's now just plain ludicrous.

2. Whenever a heel is getting over, don't turn them face. You did it with Anderson is 2010, and you've now done it again with Austin Aries. Now we are seeing the "whoops, we fucked up, time to turn them heel again". All momentum is lost and now we are back to the same spot three months ago. If a wrestler gets over by being a heel, leave them as a fucking tweener.

3. Bring the Robbie E segment "The List" to television. It'd be a break from all the seriousness that goes on in wrestling these days and a fun 2 minute segment like that could really make the viewer invest more time into the serious angles. Don't have serious angle, serious angle, serious angle. You need a mix.

That's about all for now.

1. Give me a job

2. Pay me a fuckload of money

3. Dont expect me to do anything

1. Don't ever bring back six sides.

2. Every PPV out of the Impact Zone. Eventually, make the permanent shift to a road product.

3. For the next three years, no umbrella storylines that involve giant factions of heels fighting for control of the show. Just stop it TNA. Stop it.

If I had a 4th to waste, I'd get rid of Gut Check. But keep Hogan as GM and the Fight Night elimination segments. I quite like those.

I dont mind the old gut check thing, it was a good way to introduce that Ryan Joey character

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back