If I was looking for a Brock Lesnar image, this is the second place I'd go

Rayne

Sally Section
The first, obviously, was Google. If you can't find what you're looking for on google in a half hour, you're pretty fucked, and I like to think that my google-fu is pretty decent.

Many of us, I'm sure, know exactly the image we're talking about. It's from UFC 100, right after Brock had finished his impromptu surgery on Frank Mir's face. After shoving a finger at Frank Mir, Brock Lesnar went to a cageside camera, flared his nostrils and eyes, and let his mouthpiece fall from his face. (Then he went on to tell a national PPV audience that he was going to go home, fuck his wife, then drink a Coors, not a Bud Light.)

There are other Brock images I could use for this- I'm putting his image on a type of disc golf frisbee called a Pain. (Here comes the pain, natch. And if you've heard of the sport of disc golf at all, which probably isn't many here, it's worth sending me a PM.) But I'd love to use this image in particular, as it was the visual high point of one of the better meltdowns in UFC history.

I'd go to Sherdog for this, but I'm pretty sure going on their boards causes your testicles to shrink.

I ended up (sadly) using a different image. Once I get pictures uploaded, I'll post it here, so people can respond with passive aggressive one-liners.

395082_360079714008289_100000187902273_1612070_1609420018_n.jpg

Hopefully this is visible to everyone else. It's on a disc called a Pain from a company called Latitude 64.

Just saw this thread. These are the only 2 pics I know of that I think you could have been searching for...

ev5i6q.jpg

dc809e.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back