• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

If Evan Bourne and Rey Mysterio were a tag team, what would their name be?

Sully

Pre-Show Stalwart
If the two high flyers, one of the future, one of the past, both formed a serious sort of, Hardy Brothers, or DX sort of Tag Team, what would be their name?

I'm sure there are many fantastic, kick ass names that these High Flying guros could have as a name.

What about entrance music, and entrance type. I imagine if they we're gonna do it really kick ass, they could have some sort of entrance, where it shows both of them jumping out of a helicopter on the titantron, and then propelling straight from the roof onto the entrance ramp, where they will both run into the ring.

Now I know this is sort of imaginary and unrealistic, but it'd still be pretty cool. They'd only have to shoot the helicopter seen onetime, and it doesn't even have to be real, there's all sorts of ways they can film it without having to actually parachute out of a helicopter. And the propelling, can be like a swat team sort of propel. Dangerous, Yes. Awesome, Yes.

Anyways, what sort of team name, entrance music, entrance style do you think these guys can have.

I'm mostly looking for the team name, but feel free to be completely imaginary. I don't care if it's realistic or not, hence the reason I'm in the Spam Zone. Otherwise this thread would be trashed. :D

That's good too, but the airbourne is focusing more on Evan. Maybe something that doesn't involve their names though. Both are fantastic ideas though!

Angelic and Noah had some great ones! Nickb went with his own thing there, and...I'm not really understanding yours StopIt.

EDIT: Went on a little google search StopIt. Not sure if that would work for both of them...and I'm not sure if that's appropriate any other place then The Cage as well...not sure where they line is drawn though.

I took those words outta Rey's first theme, always thought that sounded like a sweet tag name :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back