If Ambrose/Bray loses tonight, what's next?

kadroan

King Of The Ring
The two most recent Ambulances matches were Kane vs. Cena in 2012, Ryback vs. Cena in 2013. Cena, the face, won both bouts.

On tonight's RAW, Ambrose will face Bray in an Ambulance match which should put an end to their lengthy feud.

It's rumored Bray is supposed to face Taker at WrestleMania so he needs to look strong going into WrestleMania. Meanwhile, you got Ambrose who was one of the top talents this past fall who could use a big win after failing to defeat Rollins twice and Bray in their most recent match.

So if Ambrose/Bray was to lose, what's next for him? Usually the loser disappears for a minute and return with a vengeance.

I can see Ambrose feuding with Rollins again for Wrestlemania, and I really don't think a loss affects him either way. Honestly, I don't think a loss for either of these guys matters. They both have looked strong over periods of this feud, and I don't think there will technically be a "winner" of the feud regardless of how this match ends.

As I mentioned in the Live Discussion, Wyatt needs this win more so than Ambrose. Moving forward Ambrose can withstand the hit. Bray on the other hand has had a rough year. He is in need of a quality victory.

I wonder what the back plan for Wyatt is at WM if Taker is unable to go. With that, what are they planning for Ambrose? Maybe there is a situation where they become a team and battle the Brothers of Destruction at the big one. It would present a high profile match for two young stars, protect Taker and could be a send off for Kane.

I like the tag team idea, but Bray would have to team with Luke Harper. I don't think Ambrose gels with those guys.

'What's next' is fairly obvious - another 5 Ambrose vs. Wyatt matches.

Yeah it wouldn't surprise me. They've done a regular singles match (Survivor Series), no DQ match (Tribute to the Troops), TLC match (TLC), Ambulance match (RAW 2015). I just wonder what's left for them to do.

I still don't know why they're feuding but if I didn't know any better I'd think the way they book Ambrose, he is the heel and Bray is the face.

Bray needs to move on to feud with Undertaker and Undertaker needs to put Bray over cleanly. This way when Lesnar finally does hopefully leave to UFC you can call Bray the only active wrestler to defeat Undertaker. It will give Bray a huge rub and he could use it as a huge bounce back from WM30.

Dean on the other hand I think will just continue to get pushed as the wild babyface. I don't really trust WWE having a clear direction for anybody besides John Cena. So it's safe to say they have no clue where they are going with Ambrose for WrestleMania. It is nice that they are hopefully headed into Bray\Undertaker. Dean I think will end up feuding with Seth Rollins perhaps maybe finishing his feud with Rollins and having Dean go over at WrestleMania? Orton's turning babyface maybe Dean could turn heel and they could feud I don't know. Dean's character is pretty lost right now.

Bray needs to move on to feud with Undertaker and Undertaker needs to put Bray over cleanly.

They're obviously keeping Bray strong for something, but I hope it isn't Undertaker. If 'Taker is going to fight again (a big if) I'd want it to be against someone against whom the match has some sort of historic importance .....like avenging his Streak by beating Lesnar, or taking on Sting. There are plenty of other people around for Bray to build his rep.

I'm more interested in what happens to Dean Ambrose. By my count, he's lost the last three matches to Bray in decisive fashion, and I wonder where management sees Dean's career going. Imo, he might not have received this hard a push had Roman Reigns not been sidelined; I honestly believe Dean was the prime beneficiary of the void left by Reigns. Had his ex-teammate been available, Dean's singles career path might have led him to nothing better than a midcard status.....and these losses to Bray might just force him to settle in that range hereafter.

They're obviously keeping Bray strong for something, but I hope it isn't Undertaker. If 'Taker is going to fight again (a big if) I'd want it to be against someone against whom the match has some sort of historic importance .....like avenging his Streak by beating Lesnar, or taking on Sting. There are plenty of other people around for Bray to build his rep.

I'm more interested in what happens to Dean Ambrose. By my count, he's lost the last three matches to Bray in decisive fashion, and I wonder where management sees Dean's career going. Imo, he might not have received this hard a push had Roman Reigns not been sidelined; I honestly believe Dean was the prime beneficiary of the void left by Reigns. Had his ex-teammate been available, Dean's singles career path might have led him to nothing better than a midcard status.....and these losses to Bray might just force him to settle in that range hereafter.

Whilst I am intrigued by the Undertaker possibly facing Bray, I too agree that Taker should only return if the opponent is also a huge star. By losing last Mania, he did a bigger put over job than most could have given how big of deal that Streak was. So to bring him back the very next year just to lose again, would diminish the Taker's legacy a bit,lMO, in terms of him being perceived as unbeatable.

I'd actually have Ambrose vs Rollins restarted, whilst Bray can then face the Viper, Randy Orton, at WrestleMania.
I do hope your point about Ambrose doesn't prove true as he definitely has the goods to be higher on the card. Maybe even like Bray Wyatt, he could be the kind of guy used in feuds besides the Main Event, tho perhaps, he'd do better as a heel if that is done.

I heard because of Bray winning it could mean Undertaker is ready for Wrestlemania 31 and they would have a match. It could also mean for Dean he could be changing to a heel. I hope that Bray goes on to fight Undertaker like we keep hearing about. As for Dean with him running out to team with Roman on Monday against the Authority maybe he can start to feud with Big Show or Kane. A nice twist would be if they want to push Dean let him co win the Rumble with Daniel or Roman and set up these matches which than Dean can turn heel:
Wrestlemania 31 Seth vs. Daniel vs. Dean (World Title)
Seth vs. Roman vs. Dean (World Title)
Brock vs. Daniel vs. Dean (World Title)
Brock vs. Roman vs. Dean (World Title)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back