• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Idiot of the day

Dwayne_Jason

Do I have everybody's attention now
I got this idea from someone (forgot who) who had this thing in his sig called "10 percenter quote of the week" so I figured, lets find a quote to just go ahead and laugh at. I'll probably do this everyday seeing how many morons take up the Forums:

John cena came in and picked at the bones and took over and got shoved down our throats as the person to cheer for!!!!!! AND who really cheers for him??????????

jonh cenas best feud is with edge n that is so forgetful!!!!!!!

U CANT COMPARE HOGAN TO JOHN CEAN..

EDIT: Woops, wrong section, but w.e Prison guys need some fun too. Roast away.

user's name is wrestling_is_real

Roast away

This is an article from the main page:
I’ve been listening to some podcasts recently and an interesting idea came up with Dave Lagana’s I Want Wrestling podcast. The sheer chance of a new faction being created with people like CM Punk, Brock Lesnar, Low Ki (Kaval) and MVP could be a storyline that could shake the industry to its core. If they randomly started attending events and sitting in the crowd and causing chaos it could truly be the angle that the Nexus storyline was supposed to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back