Ideas for Anderson V. Hardy (C)

World_Series_Attiude

Occasional Pre-Show
Who would of thought one "botched" chairshot would of created so much buzz, Lets face it not alot of people were talking or getting excited about a Anderson V. Hardy match but now people can't stop talking about it. It's more than just a match...now it's real it's damn real !

So my question to everyone is...What kind of match does Anderson V. Hardy need to be ? I'm thinking Full Metal Mayhem cuz it needs to end just like it started with a sick chair shot to the head !

Anderson vs. Hardy needs to go on for Months. Not just one match. And it needs to end with a Ladder Match. That would be the ultimate culmination for this feud which would be simply incredible.

World_Series_Attitude is right - no one has talked about this until now. Maybe this missed chair shot is a blessing in disguised for not just Anderson, but TNA as a whole?!

Could Anderson vs. Hardy be the feud TNA has been looking for?!

This feud should go threw a few pay-per-views with Hardy making a one defence with Immortal giving him a cheap win. After that defence Hardy gets cocky and offers Anderson a title shot at a pay-per-view. Somewhere along the line Dixie gets more control and makes the match a Cage Match. This is were Anderson pick up the strap and Hardy is dumped by Immortal after a unsuccessful re-match

He needs to get a title shot at Final Resolution and lose because someone from Immortal interferes. Then come out and talk about how he was so close, but he wants it that much more. Then for a few months battle the guy who interfered in their match while Hardy takes out the challenger of the month. I think it needs to come to an end at Slammiversary since it is the anniversary for TNA.

The first match needs to be a regular one-on-one match, and then a series of bloody, back and forth matches culminating in Full Metal Mayhem, in which Anderson finally gets the gold.

i really dont think it matters who gets the belt at the end of the feud or what kind of matches they have during the feud all that really matters is what tna does with the feud,i mean if tna takes this feud and lets it draw out for months and months without it getting stale and boring it could not only make jeff hardy and mr anderson bigger stars then they ever was but it could go down as being one of the biggest feuds if not the biggest feud in tnas history and looking at tnas history they really didnt have that many memorable feuds,hell the only fued that sticks out for me that tna had was the sting-angle fued...all im saying is that this feud could be good for both hardy and anderson..it could be good for hardy because even though he is the world champion i really dont think a lot of people take him serious as a main event caliber person and if played out right this feud could change those peoples minds...as far as anderson goes if played out right this feud would make people take him serious as a main event player and also put him on the wrestling map more than what he ever was

Hmm I think they should face each other 1 on 1 next pay-per-view with a DQ end or Immortal costing Anderson the match, then a triple threat at the next PPV with RVD, the EV 2.0 rat costs RVD allowing Hardy to win. Next PPV main event Hardy Vs Anderson in a ladder match, also RVD will face the rat who I believe will be Tommy Dreamer or Raven.

looking at TNA's history they really didn't have that many memorable feuds, hell the only FEUD that sticks out for me that TNA had was the Sting-Angle FEUD

Really?! You don't consider Joe-Angle to be a big feud??? Also, there's Joe-AJ-Daniels... those 3 put on 2 of the biggest matches in TNA's history. There could've been sooooo much done with that.

Anyways, considering the topic, Hardy-Anderson has the potential, to go up on the list of memorable feuds in their history. Have Hardy win a couple of matches against Anderson, with someone from Immortal interfering. Then have Anderson decide to risk everything, just to get one last shot, with the final battle between these two happening at Lockdown. Let that match be an all-out match between them, with Anderson coming up big to win the gold.

I agree with the ones that say this could be a great feud that should go on for awhile but taking it more than 3 or 4 PPVs is just too much. I th8ink this thing needs to go on through the next 3 months worth of PPVs seeing various match types and seeing the main event of Impact 2 or 3 times along the way ending with a 2 out of 3 falls match with a traditional match, a cage match and a ladder match making up the three falls...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back