Idea: WAR GAMES @ Wrestlemania

MMK

Getting Noticed By Management
Brock Lensar has been rumored to be facing Braun Strowman or Bray Wyatt at Wrestlemania, while Undertaker's name has also been linked to Strowman. I don't want to see any of those matches, however, I do believe WWE is going down that path.

With that said, one way to make the storyline more compelling would be to have Undertaker return to RAW the night after Fastlane to save Brock from a 4 on 1 attack at the hands of the Wyatts. Brock and Taker's rivalry ended last year with a show of mutal respect for one another. It only makes sense for them to pair up at some point against a common enemy.

To take it one step further, at Wrestlemania, not only could it be Lesnar and Taker vs The Wyatt Family in a 4 vs 2 handicap tag team match, but it could take place inside the Elimination Chamber. There would be 6 guys in the match and there are 6 pods in the Chamber so the math works out. Only this time it's team vs team like War Games in WCW.

Thoughts....

I like it, but I don’t love it. I didn’t like the 4-on-2 match at the Survivor Series. I would have rather seen an even 4-on-4 traditional Survivor Series Elimination Tag Team match with the new Ministry of Darkness (Undertaker, Kane, Big Show, and Brock Lesnar w/ Paul Heyman) vs. the Wyatt Family (Bray Wyatt, Luke Harper, Erick Rowan, and Braun Strowman). Since we didn’t get that at Survivor Series, I’d like to see this match at WrestleMania, in an actual WarGames match. With the Streak gone, the Wyatt’s could even go over in this match.

I love Wargames. WWE has never adopted it, even though Elimination Chamber resembles it a little. Have Wyatts vs Lesnar's team ( Minus TAKER, save him for a big one on one show) at Wrestlemania. Drop the Hell in a Cell cage over the ring, one member goes in at a time every 3-5 minutes until it's 4 vs 4, first one to get pinned or submit loses. Even though Wargames is two rings side by side WWE could still do the Hell in the Cell cage and pull off a good Wargames.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back