• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I wish Wal-Mart would get back to me already.

Hyorinmaru

Sit Upon The Frozen Heavens
all they need to do is either tell me I've got the job or to fuck off.

Then I would either take this piss test I've been waiting for or just by me some good weed and get high as shit.

ya i know its norm i would call them and just ask that you are checking on the status of your application.

I had my 2nd interview Friday and they said they needed to check my refrences. One let me know he got a call just waiting on the other one.

I agree Milenko. I hate when jobs fuck with you. I wish they could just nut up and tell you yes or no.

There not fucking with me, it's on'y been 4 days since my last interview.

They all but guarenteed me the job so I'm just frusturatingly waiting for the piss test they'll be telling me to take.

its funny that wal mart requires a piss test, but when i got the job at wells, i didnt have to.

let us know how it turns out for ya man, best of luck

My Wal-mart sucks big cock. All of it's employees are over 60 years old, and they have no idea how to do their job. The store is never in stock, and they're always extremely rude. I went there to get a headset one time, they we're rude about it, and didn't offer me anything, so I went to gamestop, they were nice about it, but they also did not have one. I finally went to Target, and not only were they nice, but they had a great one in stock. The same exact thing happened when I bought a new playstation 3. Went to Walmart, they we're rude, went to Gamestop, nice but didn't have it, and went to Target, and yup, Nice and had it.

Try filling out an application for Target, they never seem to fail me.

Apply with K-Mart, then Target. Subsequently return to Walmart and threaten to put them out of Business because you're the best Free Agent on the market, and you'll show them why elsewhere.

Either that or badger them with phone calls on how you're really eager to begin working, and would like to know if you're what they were looking for; and if not, how you might change to accommodate them.

I once got hired because in an interview, apparently I was the only person out of somewhere between 11-15 that said; "I wanted the job", instead of "I need a job". They didn't approve of individuals whom they felt just wanted to use their business as a waiting area until something better came along. (it was a hotel chain, mind you)

Make sure you act as if Walmart is the dream job you've always been waiting for. Don't over do it; Managers in places like that can't be that stupid. But if you sell it good enough, you're in. Use words like "want" instead of "need". Don't act too desperate.

Good luck.

Apply with K-Mart, then Target. Subsequently return to Walmart and threaten to put them out of Business because you're the best Free Agent on the market, and you'll show them why elsewhere.

Either that or badger them with phone calls on how you're really eager to begin working, and would like to know if you're what they were looking for; and if not, how you might change to accommodate them.

I once got hired because in an interview, apparently I was the only person out of somewhere between 11-15 that said; "I wanted the job", instead of "I need a job". They didn't approve of individuals whom they felt just wanted to use their business as a waiting area until something better came along. (it was a hotel chain, mind you)

Make sure you act as if Walmart is the dream job you've always been waiting for. Don't over do it; Managers in places like that can't be that stupid. But if you sell it good enough, you're in. Use words like "want" instead of "need". Don't act too desperate.

Good luck.

Will is correct. That actually worked for me when I didn't have my job coach with me in the interview process. Always say you "want the job" instead of I "need the job'.

I had the same problem with GAME here in the UK. I've had 2 job interviews and they said they'd either ring me if I was successful or send me a letter if I wasn't. (They obviously don't have the balls to ring me and tell me I wasn't successful.)

Of course, that was 5 weeks ago. So what do I know about letting people know if they got the job or not? Never know, might get a reply sometime in 2014.

What do you know, my Wal-Mart is out of Call of Duty Black Ops games. Is the Ps3 that popular, or do they just order 2000 more Xbox games. Now I have to ride all the way out to Gamestop, and hope they have it. Mise well go to Target first.

Guys, to everyone who thinks a Company doesn't have the guts to call you up and tell you that they aren't interested; thats simply not the case at all.

Places like Walmart goes through hundreds of applications, on a weekly basis (if not daily). If they wasted the time to call every single person who applied, some of which are only doing it because they're on unemployment - and as such, their apps aren't even serious to begin with - it would take them days to do.

Its easier to simply NOT call you, and if you're truly interested in the job, you'll get in touch with them. At which point, they'll tell you they're still considering it, or as of right now they aren't interested but "your application will be kept on file for *insert days here*."

The only thing I couldn't stand was when I applied for a Front Desk job two years ago. I had an interview with the Manager of the Hotel, I was told that I was the top guy on their list and I really "shined" in my interview. The Manager went above and beyond building me up, making me think I had the job locked. I was told I had a 2nd interview, and they even set that up.

But on the day OF the 2nd interview, I received a phone call saying the owners of the Company (which were whom I was interviewing with) had an emergency come up and couldn't do it. I was told they'd reschedule, but they never did. I called for roughly a month, or longer - and never talked to the Manager again. All I got was the "We still haven't heard from the Owners on when they'll be free to interview you."

It took me calling one day and having a new person answer the phone, for me to finally quit completely. Hell, for about the last 2 weeks of the job - I'd already landed another job and was working there. I just felt that having 2 part-time jobs would've been better, at that time.

It annoys me when Companies such as that, can't tell you when you're clearly calling to show interest and checking back on a weekly basis - that you simply aren't what they want, either at all, or anymore.

I was having trouble sleeping, but Will seems to be doing the trick. More of that. Thanks.

Milenko having a job interview?

950784545_f8a3304709.jpg

Wonder if he gets a free parking space for the circus car.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back