I will have Will indisposed for a while...

Slyfox696

Excellence of Execution
I sent him a 3 part PM, due to length. He's now replying. So, I figure we have a good 45 minutes before we see Will back on the forums.

If you were going to break the rules in his sections, I say do it now.

I sent him a 3 part PM, due to length. He's now replying. So, I figure we have a good 45 minutes before we see Will back on the forums.

If you were going to break the rules in his sections, I say do it now.

That might work, if he was the only mod. ;)

Will mods the wrestling forums. It's not like anyone ever goes there...

Well you can only talk about Why Jeff Hardy should be the champ, Why Triple H is the best ever, and why John Cena sucks (Five Moves of Doom) so much.

Wow...

...you guys know I wasn't really wanting to get bogged down in semantics. I was just noting that Will usually types a lot, and he had a lot to respond to. I didn't even know where Will modded. I thought it was the Bar Room, to be honest.

This thread went down the toilet quickly. I blame everyone other than myself.

Wow...

...you guys know I wasn't really wanting to get bogged down in semantics. I was just noting that Will usually types a lot, and he had a lot to respond to. I didn't even know where Will modded. I thought it was the Bar Room, to be honest.

This thread went down the toilet quickly. I blame everyone other than myself.

I was actually joking with you. :boobies:

I know I certainly wasn't surprised. ;)

One might suggest you winking at me to be a sign of you flirting with me. I would kindly appreciate it if you would not involve yourself with internet-related affairs toward me thank you.

EDIT: Oh yeah, almost forgot.. ;) or :D or even :eek:

One might suggest you winking at me to be a sign of you flirting with me. I would kindly appreciate it if you would not involve yourself with internet-related affairs toward me thank you.

EDIT: Oh yeah, almost forgot.. ;) or :D or even :eek:

Oh Will, you'd be a great catch but...."I've had better". :D

Great Liar, Liar reference too...

Jim Carrey movies? Bleh. Overrated and generally unfunny. You can only make money off of being a douchebag on film for so long...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back