I went to the theatre today...

BK Styles

Certified Nerd
...and I came out with a pair of drumsticks. Most unexpected.

Random question to the people of Wrestlezone's forums; is anyone here a fan of theatre? Either you have some kind of professional interest or you just like seeing different shows? I finished my degree in Theatre in June, so just wanted to know if there were any other theatre peeps out there.

Well I was considering making my next WZCW character Leroy Yogurt Zeus Estrada (or "L.Y.Z. Estrada" for short), a homosexual out to end violence in the fed by withholding his sweet booty from the needy locker room studs.

I love good theater, especially musical. I'm at the local hall in Cincy everytime Les Mis is town, along with most other "5/3 Off Broadway" series. As for bad theater, I can enjoy it, as long as it's good-bad.

Good to see that people have at least been a few times; I know sommany people who have no interest in it.

Personally, I'm not a massive musical theatre fan, but if its really good, I can enjoy it. Love Avenue Q. Have yet to see Les Mis but I will one day.

I'm more of a straight-up theatre kinda guy; mainly naturalism but I like different styles. My favorite shows are Skin of Our Teeth and Our Town by Thornton Wilder and the Glass Menagerie by Tenassee Williams.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back