• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I Was Going To...

NSL

Life's A Bitch, And Then You Mosh
...apologize for my random boredom and blatant stupidity this morning, but apparently it worked to spark discussion :D

I did warn everyone, and say that there would be stupid threads, if people didn't start posting...

The bar room is for stupid threads, just like in a bar and you have a drunken ramble!

The bar room is for stupid threads, just like in a bar and you have a drunken ramble!

This is true...

However, I thought I went off the deep end...I even went over to the wrestling section spam zone...

If you haven't checked it out, you missed an epic post on John Cena...

i would have been on, But I stopped at the GF's flat last night and forgot the laptop

I don't know what happened here last night. There was at least a half hour with zero posts. Not one. Sparky and I decided to get some conversation going, so I started a ton of threads, and posted in a bunch of other ones. It almost got to where I couldn't keep up.

It was the rare night where Will and KB were both offline, and no one took the reins to keep people chatting...

I don't know what happened here last night. There was at least a half hour with zero posts. Not one. Sparky and I decided to get some conversation going, so I started a ton of threads, and posted in a bunch of other ones. It almost got to where I couldn't keep up.

It was the rare night where Will and KB were both offline, and no one took the reins to keep people chatting...

Superbowl?

I was out all day mind, so was very drunk!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back