• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I Was A Teenage Stereotype

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
I went to visit my dad in Newport Beach last christmas with my grandparents. While I was there, my grandparents would head everyday to this licor store across the block to buy lottery tickets. After 3 weeks of going there, the store clerk gets curious about the fact that my grandparents only spoke spanish and they where short and caramel skinned. She was your typical hollywood blonde. She asks where are we from. I answer: "We're from Puerto Rico". She responds: "Oh... Is that on the south of Mexico?". Suddenly the store owner comes out: "I told you they were mexicans. You can't go wrong with that accent."

I got pissed. I took out my drivers license and threw it on the counter. "Read it you pair of jackasses!"

They lowered their heads in shame and I left wondering how they never figured out I was a minor reading Playboy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back