I wanted to share this with you guys

Martin Gabriel

Pre-Show Stalwart
I was at work today ringing up this lady who was with her son who couldn't of been more then 4 years old. For V-Day she bought him a John Cena action figure. This kid couldn't of been more happy talking about John Cena. So I tell the kid, "Im a Kane fan and right now he and John Cena are not friends" To which the mother says to me "Oh he has no idea who Cena is. He just has a bunch of his figures that he loves to play with" This kid had was playing with his action figure with such amazement like he was a super hero not knowing Cena was a real person.

I was at work today ringing up this lady who was with her son who couldn't of been more then 4 years old. For V-Day she bought him a John Cena action figure. This kid couldn't of been more happy talking about John Cena. So I tell the kid, "Im a Kane fan and right now he and John Cena are not friends" To which the mother says to me "Oh he has no idea who Cena is. He just has a bunch of his figures that he loves to play with" This kid had was playing with his action figure with such amazement like he was a super hero not knowing Cena was a real person.

Can't even imagine the joy he have upon finding out he's real.

Man, these kids have low standards for their super heroes. It's not like Cena's wearing a cape. He's just a ripped dude in shorts. Could you imagine Superman in shorts?

I mean, if the OP was really the Kane fan he claims to be, he would've tombstoned mommy and made out with the action figure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back