• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I want us all to get along

One of the best ways to all get along on the forum is an old tradition we do here.

Red Rep this mofo threads are bonding for us all.

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/member.php?u=2714

Here is the target. He is very angry young lad who attacked our beloved CM.

He did not attack CM he did exactly what you are suppose to do in that thread, he roasted him, if the rest of you idiots had any clues as to how a fucking roast is suppose to work those threads might have been mildly entertaining, seriously you people to red rep a guy for roasting CM in the Roast of CM thread, that is just flat out fucking stupid

Nah, I was just saying that so people would red rep him. I just don't like his grey rep he gave me. Also I think he flamed originally then edited his post.

He did not attack CM he did exactly what you are suppose to do in that thread, he roasted him, if the rest of you idiots had any clues as to how a fucking roast is suppose to work those threads might have been mildly entertaining, seriously you people to red rep a guy for roasting CM in the Roast of CM thread, that is just flat out fucking stupid

Win

<3

Also, saying you suck is not a roasting comment.

Saying you remind me of a certain video with Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee video where we see a mouthful of little Tommy inside her suction cup mouth.

or something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back