I Want Him Dead.

Big Papa Santo

Ryder? I barely even know her!
No trial. No jury. Straight to execution.
I have left these forums for a couple of months, but the second that I come back what do i see?
A new poster.
Not just any new poster.
Russianbear007.
Russian.
Russia.
My country.
And if his username wasn't enough to want me to kill him,
P.S. I am from Ukraine/Russia originally, that is why I am so interested.
I take {Took} pride in being WZs only Russian born poster., and i'm not going to let some wannabe Commie come into my turf and take my gimmick.
Long story short, I need someone who can handle a gun. I'll pay well.

But Russianbear007 only buys mayonnaise in sensible sizes.

Please include pics and the dialogue of your sexual KGB encounter.

For old times sake.

images

FREEZE YOU SEXY RUSSIAN MOTHERFUCKER! AND WHAT IN STALINS NAME ARE YOU DOING WITH OUR LEADER!?

images

Baby, go back to bed, its some people i work with

images

Ok Puttybear

images

Leader, can we join in?

I initially thought this thread was about me.

So Santo, have you seen that podiatrist I referred you to all those months ago?

I'm willing to help, I'll name my price later, after all I have goodfellas as my avatar.

I initially thought this thread was about me.

So Santo, have you seen that podiatrist I referred you to all those months ago?

I'm willing to help, I'll name my price later, after all I have goodfellas as my avatar.

He's taking the C-Train to Harlem right now. Make it his final trip.

He's taking the C-Train to Harlem right now. Make it his final trip.

First you must do me a favor. There is this guy, Rojan he's been doing well lately, too well. I want you to get a few of your African American friends, a bottle of vodka, and a bat to take him out. Take a brush if you need for he is located in the darkness of Christian's chest hair. Once that is done I will board that C train at all cost.

First you must do me a favor. There is this guy, Rojan he's been doing well lately, too well. I want you to get a few of your African American friends, a bottle of vodka, and a bat to take him out. Take a brush if you need for he is located in the darkness of Christian's chest hair. Once that is done I will board that C train at all cost.

I like how you do business Mr.Z....... I shall recruit my African-American comrades.
YO *****
WHAT MAN
I NEED YO HELP
***** IM WATCHING KENAN AND KEL
***** DIS SHIT IMPORTANT
OH KENAN, YOU A FUNNY *****
***** GET CHO ASS OVER HERE
There.

It is done. Rojan is dead. But Z... he told me that you will do the same thing to me once i gain enough power...is that true?

I like how you do business Mr.Z....... I shall recruit my African-American comrades.
YO *****
WHAT MAN
I NEED YO HELP
***** IM WATCHING KENAN AND KEL
***** DIS SHIT IMPORTANT
OH KENAN, YOU A FUNNY *****
***** GET CHO ASS OVER HERE
There.

It is done. Rojan is dead. But Z... he told me that you will do the same thing to me once i gain enough power...is that true?

The deed is done, killing him in Harlem wasn't too hard due to the indifference of the onlookers. And no, I won't kill you I'll just paralyze you and set your body down in a room full of EL Santo, Joseph Stalin, and Regan MacNeill (fully possessed version) pictures. There you will remain staring at them forever.

Legend Santo I want you to shake my hand and I'm totally not gonna F-5 you at the end of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back