• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I Wanna Move The Hell Outta My House

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
I can't stand to stay in this damn house. Every fucking day, its the same damn routine. If go to college late I gotta take my sister to sleep. If I see my step father working, I gotta go help him, if I stay in the rat hole I gotta clean. When the hell do I get a shitty break? When I'm six feet under? If my step dad goes riding horses and gets a call at 9 pm to rent 10 steel gurters, why the fuck can't he say "Its late, wait until the afternoon tommorow"? Why the hell does my mother ask me if I can take my sister to school? If I say no, I get the riot act for being lazy. God. I want a fucking job! I have the house, all I need is the money to pay for water and electricity and I can finally wake up late, or not have to throw away horse shit out the stable, or not have to drag 150 pound pieces of shit for half an hour just to earn 5 fucking dollars!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back