I Think It'll Be A Good Idea If...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronthony717

Pre-Show Stalwart
Hypothetically if JBL joined TNA, I think it would be a great idea at putting him as the mouth piece of Beer Money Inc. I know this may have been disgusted before but just think. With TNA moving up to a slightly better direction from where it has been and they some how end up getting the deal with JBL, no one really wants to see another WWE guy getting the title. So if he comes in one day and maybe hits, let's say someone from British Invasion, and then grabs the mic and says that he is now the new manager of Beer Money Inc. some people may cheer as other may boo like how John Cena gets as a reaction. I think it would make BMI more of a big named team as it is right now and throw more focus on them and the re carnation of big name managers.. Just an idea of a topic I may bring around more often.. Let me know what you guys may think.

P.S. I know JBL won't go to TNA which is why I said hypothetically lol..

Hypothetically, they don't really need him, though I do see the obvious connection.

If you were looking to create a stable of sorts, it'd certainly lay a proper foundation having JBL jump in with them, but as a manager alone, I don't personally think they need him as much as he'd need them (in this instance). Beer Money, Inc. are already way over. They need no help.

While I too wouldn't mind seeing JBL in TNA, he doesn't need them and they don't really need him either. They made him an offer, he turned them down, case closed. He's a great mouthpiece for anybody that needs one. I'd love to see JBL come back as a manager or some sort of speaking only on-air talent because that man knew how to draw heat better than anybody. I personally miss the guy and his mic work.

Hypothetically if JBL joined TNA, I think it would be a great idea at putting him as the mouth piece of Beer Money Inc. I know this may have been disgusted before but just think. With TNA moving up to a slightly better direction from where it has been and they some how end up getting the deal with JBL, no one really wants to see another WWE guy getting the title. So if he comes in one day and maybe hits, let's say someone from British Invasion, and then grabs the mic and says that he is now the new manager of Beer Money Inc. some people may cheer as other may boo like how John Cena gets as a reaction. I think it would make BMI more of a big named team as it is right now and throw more focus on them and the re carnation of big name managers.. Just an idea of a topic I may bring around more often.. Let me know what you guys may think.

P.S. I know JBL won't go to TNA which is why I said hypothetically lol..
While I like this idea JBL just doesn't need to go to TNA. Most guys WWE guiys who have done it do it for the money and JBL just doesn't need it seeing as he has plenty of stuff that will make him money outside of the ring.

I wish he would do this but alas the chances of it are very very small

I'd rather see Jarrett back in the ring, or Mr. Anderson signing, before I ever want to see JBL in the six sided ring. He's just awful, and besides his weight and skills, his mic skills also declined miserably late in his career.

Beer Money are both better than him in the ring, and miles better than him on the stick. There is absolutely no reason to picture this as a good pairing...

As much as I love JBL as a wrestler and a talker I would not want this to happen. TNA needs to be looking toward the future and if they hired JBL this would be one step back. They have enough name value at the moment and that's all I could see JBL is worth at the moment. Like to see him as a booker though, seems like that kind of person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back