I think I have a new favorite band

Disturbed

Championship Contender
In the Fray. I didn't want to post this in the music section because I was afraid of spam. Back in August I began learning how to play drums. As I began to play over the months I have been more interested in music. I have been listening to the Fray on youtube and really enjoy there music.

Do we gave any Fray fans on WZ?

Is there anything I should know about them?

Here are some songs.

[YOUTUBE]jFg_8u87zT0&feature=relmfu[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]fFRkpvvop3I[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]cjVQ36NhbMk[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]Aihu16RyYp8&feature=relmfu[/YOUTUBE]

Big fan of the song cable car and obviously got over-exposed to how to save a life when it was on the radio 24/7. Don't know any others....

There's a guy at work who says what I listen to is depressing (Alice In Chains, Pearl Jam etc) and then turns round and says he likes The Fray and Snow Patrol WTF.

Anyway liked How To Save A Life but got bored of it after they played it constantly, can't get into any of their other stuff.

There's a guy at work who says what I listen to is depressing (Alice In Chains, Pearl Jam etc) and then turns round and says he likes The Fray and Snow Patrol WTF.

Anyway liked How To Save A Life but got bored of it after they played it constantly, can't get into any of their other stuff.

How are Snow Patrol depressing? Anyways the Fray aren't all that good. There are people who do what they do better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back