• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I talked to Bryan Danielson's step brother's son.

Blizz

Dark Match Winner
on blogtv. I thought he was bullshitting until he got his mom on cam to tell us about him and showed me a few pics of them together. He said he doesn't talk to Bryan often, but he's been talking to a bit him more since he came to NXT. Also said Bryan told him personally that he won't be making a return tomorrow. I knew it wasn't happening anyways but its still kind of a bummer.
Also, Bryan HAS already talked to the WWE and he will return once his 90 days is up which makes me happy.

Yeah, and I spoke with Bryan's other stepbrother's son and he told me that the Easter Bunny was going to be at Summerslam tonight instead of Danielson.

Naive much?

Um, or you can go find him on blogtv.com. Ginger kid, username is something like wwefan with a bunch of random numbers next to it. I'll go see if he's on.

You should go to prison with bullshit like that
480px-Emo-bullshit.jpg

You all shat on this poor guy who could have been telling the truth. Still how awesome was that tonight?! :D

MASSIVE MARK OUT!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back