I swear to fucking God.....

Wolfdemon

The Ayatollah of Rock N Rolla
I recently got my phone number changed and I swear to fucking God that the person that had this phone number before me was a drug dealer. I have had at the very least 35 different phone calls from different numbers in the past 3 weeks. I can never make out who they are asking for. In the past hour someone called me and said there name was "Tennessee" Now i'm not a name expert but they are either some backwoods hick or that's a drug dealing code name. I'm really thinking about getting my phone number changed for my own safety.

If you do get a new number, it could get worse. It could be the old number of a known paedophile. I say be happy with your lot.

I get bill collectors. I don't envy you. Bill collectors are a goldmine of entertainment, when they're going after someone that's not you.

There was this one bill collector who insisted I was Shaquita Williams, and that was just fucking with him.

I was like, "Do I sound like an obnoxious black girl to you?"

He then hung up on me.

I get bill collectors. I don't envy you. Bill collectors are a goldmine of entertainment, when they're going after someone that's not you.

There was this one bill collector who insisted I was Shaquita Williams, and that was just fucking with him.

I was like, "Do I sound like an obnoxious black girl to you?"

He then hung up on me.

Whenever somebody calls me trying to sell something, I always say no, and then I attempt to sell something to them. They too, usually hang up.

Nothing wrong with finding someone who's really fucked up and quickly shouting math problems at them in rapid succession

If you did become a drug dealer, the hardest part is already done. you won't need to find any buyers.

Is that supposed to make me feel guilty? Because it doesn't

I decided to text one of the numbers that had called me and start to fuck with them. After about 10 minutes of texting them asking them if they "want to buy" I got a phone call from her. I put on the worst ghetto accent I could ever put on and this dumb ghetto bitch bought it. She said that it wasn't her buying and that one of her friends used her number. I think she said that their names were "Tammy and Sam" I really wish that I recorded this because it was probably the most epic troll I have ever done. :lmao: I've been laughing nonstop the past half hour at this.

I decided to text one of the numbers that had called me and start to fuck with them. After about 10 minutes of texting them asking them if they "want to buy" I got a phone call from her. I put on the worst ghetto accent I could ever put on and this dumb ghetto bitch bought it. She said that it wasn't her buying and that one of her friends used her number. I think she said that their names were "Tammy and Sam" I really wish that I recorded this because it was probably the most epic troll I have ever done. :lmao: I've been laughing nonstop the past half hour at this.

Get a list of names, addresses, phone numbers, etc. Then turn their drug addicted asses into the police....you know...just for shits n giggles.

Although, you may end up getting shot out the window of a fast moving Cadillac.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back