I sprained my knee today

Nate DaMac

Fuck erbody but me
I was wrestling around with my son this morning, mostly just throwing him around on the bed and shit. I tried to do a Unprettier and I twisted my knee hella hard and it buckled. I had to go see a doctor and they told me that I sprained my knee.

I guess it is a good idea not to try this at home. Anyone else ever hurt themselves wrestling?

Once my brother speared me through a wall.Actually twice. Then one time my cousin drop kicked me and I fell back into the window. Thank god I didn't fall out of the house, I would have been mortified...and seriously injured.

I just pulled a muscle in my back still taking muscle relaxers for it best weekend ever. When I was really young a tried to give my brother shock treatment (Abyss sit down torture rack) I did correctly and I couldn't get up for almost a full hour.

I gave a friend of mine a neckbreaker on the pavement in middle school before. I was fine but he had a concussion, lol. Oh WWE and your "please don't try this at home" commercials. Just makes us want to do it more.

I wrestled in school and I've done some grappling with two friends who are training to cage fight.

In wrestling I got two concussions, I've got some skin rubbed off of my forehead. Popped my shoulder out of place in a match, hyper extended both elboes and my left knee. I ripped my lcl in half in a match in the first peroid my junior year, I came back and pinned him with 2 seconds left in the first peroid on one knee.

Grappling with friends, I've thrown out my back and hyper extended both of my elboes.

No, but when I was younger, everytime I player SvR...I got really hyper and had the urge to wrestle with somebody. At one point I was with my cousin, and I was wrestling with a pillow. Well my Uncle walked past the room, stopped...then shook his head and walked away.

Motha fucka can you read?

donttrythis_crop_340x234.jpg

I DDT'd myself at wrestling training I got thrown over the top rope and face planted on the mats.

I once gave my friend the GTS and promptly knocked him out.
My brother sprained his ankle trying to do a shooting star press and landing awkwardly, he kinda landed on one foot and it buckled on him so yeah best to listen to those dont try this at home ads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back