• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I screwed up

I'm King of Screwing Up. Know how you feel. Hopefully it wasn't anything to bad. If it was bad than you have my sympathy.

If Wrestlezone is like a church and The Cage is like the confessional, Then who's the priest that touches the alter boys?

...saying Stinger is too easy, c'mon be imaginative posters.

1. KB

2. Aaron Stampler

Whoever figures out the reference get's a cookie.

Is there a way for me to get a cookie without getting the reference, I really really want a cookie. In fact fuck it, I'm gonna buy like 5 packs of cookies right now. I can't stand it any longer, I can't remember the last time I had a cookie. Well that's all going to change because soon enough I'll have enough cookies to feed the Spanish army and they'll all be mine. Fucking love cookies.

1. KB

2. Aaron Stampler

Whoever figures out the reference get's a cookie.

Aaron Stampler was played by Edward Norton in Primal Fear. That charicter was sexualy abused by an archbishop. He killed that archbishop

I just watched Primal Fear that night, and he was an altar boy. Good movie...it's got a twist WWE creative couldn't even think of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back