• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I really should be in bed

Hyorinmaru

Sit Upon The Frozen Heavens
I have work at 7 which means I have to get up at 6 to get ready.

The problem is I'm not tired so someone talk to me.

I'm out, getting more over th weekend though.

I need to either cut back or buy more. I usually go through a quarter ounce in less than a week.

I'm getting sick of TNA.

The only things that keep me tuningin are Doug Williams and The Motor City Machine Guns.

180, DAYUM! 150 is the absolute most I ever pay for a half, and that's top notch premium chronic, Bluedreams, Trainwreck, Granddaddy Purps, Blueberry, White Widow, ect. ect.... and even then I rarely pay 150.

seeing that I work for Wal-Mart now after I've been there a while I may try to get transfered out there.

Sully you do realize california is one of the biggest states in the country right?

The odds of my guy and SSC getting weed from the same guy is extremely small.

I know, I was just throwing something out there. I figured it was doubtful. Not only is it one of the biggest, but it's also one of the biggest states with pot dealers as well. I'm sure SSC is pretty pissed that they didn't pass it through to be legalized. Not only would deals go up, but I'm sure home sales would go up too.

I'm not old enough to drink, and I don't smoke weed either. When I am old enough, I probably will drink, but I won't be smoking. Mostly because I have asthma, but I don't see myself getting involved with pot, or any drugs. I don't have any problem with it though, I wouldn't give a damn if it got legalized or not.

Sully you do realize california is one of the biggest states in the country right?

The odds of my guy and SSC getting weed from the same guy is extremely small.

I hate to defend Sully but it was fairly obvious he wasn't serious.

Edit: well maybe I was wrong.

Not me unfortunaltely. I'm reduced to smoking resin (sp?) out of THE COB until I get more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back