I needz help

ThUnDeRpHoEnIx

Proud Team Bring It Member
To know what to watch.I couldnt decide so I decided on asking interwebz peoples.

Should I watch Scarface or The Godfather?

The Godfather. Scarface is highly overrated, and The Godfather is one of the best films ever made.

If you want to escape to some idealized fantasy world in which the mob has values, watch The Godfather (on a positive note, watching The Godfather will introduce you to the Corleone family and prepare you for watching the vastly superior The Godfather Part 2). On the other hand, if you want to know what the Miami drug world was really like in the 80s, watch Scarface; oh, and watch Cocaine Cowboys afterward and realize how fucking authentic Scarface actually was.

Why not both?

I'm planning to watch the other later.I hate watching movies to close to each other and end up having nothing to do.

If you want to escape to some idealized fantasy world in which the mob has values, watch The Godfather (on a positive note, watching The Godfather will introduce you to the Corleone family and prepare you for watching the vastly superior The Godfather Part 2). On the other hand, if you want to know what the Miami drug world was really like in the 80s, watch Scarface; oh, and watch Cocaine Cowboys afterward and realize how fucking authentic Scarface actually was.

I think I'll watch Scarface first then.Plus my friends told me Godfather 3 was shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back