I need some suggestions.

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
OK, so after I wrote that show review for Unscripted, I kinda mixed it with kayfabe.

Now, I got to thinking that I will try and start a new WZCW.com article like MRC and Riaku have done. Only, I am going to try and be more reliable than those guys.

What I need from you guys though, is a name for the article. I am contemplating doing it from Constantin'e stand-point but am open to just doing it from a new stand-point like MRC did with Bellamy The Disco Spider.

So... Thoughts?

If you do it from Constantine' point of view I would say have him stand at a fake
election type thing of some sorts, and give his point of view on happenings and what
not in the WCZW?
I think that would be a bad ass idea, and have the end of every segment with a
politician like line like for instance, "My name is John Constantine. You want the best,
you got the best" or "I'm John Constantine..Support My Campaign of righteousness and prosperity" stuff like a politician would say.

I don't know I thought it was an interesting idea. I wouldn't say it is an article, but it would be more like a web show.

Hey! I do it reliably. Bellamy only aired twice. But you, I say go for it. Perhaps do more analyzing than fantasizing as opposed to me.

Yeah I think this could be a good idea if you're doing it like a weekly (episodic??) thing. The problems with MRC and Riakus is they did them once every now and then. When they did them they were fun to read though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back