• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I Need Help With A Problem I'm Having on Ebay

Dr. Stinger A. Zoidberg

Stay in school and don't litter.
So I currently am selling my action figure collection on Ebay. This one guy asks if he can buy a part of the listing instead of the whole thing. I said no. He comes back at me, harassing me via messages, calling me "douchebag", "dumbass", "******", and "fucker."

So my question is, is there anyway I can report this to ebay? Or can I call ebay?

Well maybe if you stop being a fucking pussy Stinger and let me buy your godamn Smoking Gunnz figures we wouldn't have a problem.

Only $25? Thought it would be worth more. I was thinking about trying to find a custom Jakk's Sheamus. I REALLY hate the Mattel line.

Once Mattel took over, I quit. As for the Sheamus guy, why don't you ask this guy "Skribbel24" I bought a custom off of him once, he was cool to work with. If you google him, you'll get his website.

you can report him to ebays customer service department, send them a copy of the messages and they will deal with him appropriatly, he can actually get arrested for doing as such.

Its the internet but its still policed

welcome.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back