I need a new signature

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I need a John Cena signature. I looked through my catalogue of signatures and none of them really cut it.

So, I was wondering if someone would make me a Cena signature. The only think I want to have on there is John Cena in his spiffing new purple T-shirt and the words "Hustle, Loyalty, Respect" somewhere.

Rep for anyone who gives it a go.

Might as well give it a go don't know when I'll might not be able to post it till tomorrow. That alright?

This is my entry. I worked really hard on it and I hope you like it :) Is it worthy enought to be your sig??????

v46s08.png

Turns out I didn't have to do what I thought I did and had time to make one.

Tell me what you think. I hope you like.

JohnCena.png

Holy shit!

These turned out better than I thought. Keep throwing them at me and I will keep repping people who do.

Honestly, thank you guys so much. I haven't decided on a winner yet so keep trying stuff...

I feel left out, time to throw my hat in. Some excellent work from everyone, insane stuff fellas.

6ynlgm.png

Rather simple sig here, but I love the outcome of it. Always enjoy making Cena siggies.

Wow. I can't believe how many people tried to make this sig! It has to be almost every sig maker out there. I can't even pick my favorite. Well no matter what Dave picks, he will have an awesome sig.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back