• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I made the main page. LOL!

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
All I see on that page is Doc's rape face.

EDIT: Do you see it too?

20z7g4m.jpg

when I first saw this thread, it was right above your Douchebag of the Month thread. I thought for about 2.463 seconds that the Douchebag of the Month thread was put on the Main Page. That would have been rather hysterical.

And I'm sorry, I didn't notice text, hair, or a face.

when I first saw this thread, it was right above your Douchebag of the Month thread. I thought for about 2.463 seconds that the Douchebag of the Month thread was put on the Main Page. That would have been rather hysterical.

And I'm sorry, I didn't notice text, hair, or a face.

That'd have been amazing. LOL.

Congratulations, IDR, on making the main page and displaying that fine young woman to the world. She's well worth the look, no doubt about that.

It's too bad her talents will be on display in TNA, because she won't be seen by very many people outside the iMPACT zone and the IWC's dedicated iMPACT players. Someone who looks like that deserves an audience, too bad she won't have a very big one :)

(Just kidding!).

I made the main page once, in a story about Ted DiBiase Jr. holding an autograph signing in January.

Afterwards, Nick Paglino told me to send him pictures and an account of the signing, and he'd put them on the main page. I sent him lots of good pictures and a detailed account, but he never put them up.

Now I must break him.

Reactions: Lee

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back