"I made it" Vs. "Written in the stars" Vs. - "Invincible" best WM theme?

braveh

Pre-Show Stalwart
Which song do you think was the best Wrestlemania theme song of the last 3 years?

[YOUTUBE]2VZHNLfU2ec[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]eUjXx-GCZiA[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]F8ihwvKbWKo[/YOUTUBE]

IMO

Written in the stars is a great song. Heavy and melodic.

Invincible is ok. It releates to Cena's battle to rise above hate. The chorus is melodic and sentimental.

I made it is a horribly bad song and didn't make sense at all.

[YOUTUBE]Ui8WlNnu0vA[/YOUTUBE]

And this one:

[YOUTUBE]qoNpQ8iOB7c[/YOUTUBE]

You know, because one of them is about an amazing spectacle and the other is about doing anything to be a star. Sooo.... They actually make sense. Why the fuck they put rap/pop songs as Wrestlemania themes since WM26 is beyond me really.

As everyone else said, none of them were good WM themes. You need some hard rock/metal, to like, you know, get you excited for the fights that are about to ensue. I find pop music almost kills the atmosphere, but then again it annoys me when I hear it on the radio in a store, so my opinion is pretty bias.

I made it seems the most fitting one, it was actually a pretty good song and it speaks out to all the superstars who worked their entire life to get at that point in time, it was a good wrestlemania, good fitting song, and overall decent year for WWE

None, all three of them suck ass. WWE has a knack for picking some real crappy music for their Pay Per Views but "Invincible" has to be the worst.

Out of the one's listed. It's I made it.
---
I made it is fitting for Wrestlemania. You want to to talk about how wrestlers used to dream about going to Wrestlemania and making it to the top. That's what this song is about. This song truly represents what the wrestlers did. They made it in the WWE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back