I Made A New Animation/Music Video

Furyof5

Pre-Show Stalwart
Im still working on the music, as my amp is broken and I dont have a proper music editing program on this computer, but Ive made this for the time being.

[YOUTUBE]kregBhKwgYI[/YOUTUBE]

Youll need to turn it up, as the sound isnt very high for some reason. Enjoy.

Yeah right you made that, just like your grandpa invented subway, you speak 30 languages, and can take out a small army of gun toting gangbangers single handily:rolleyes:

J/K of course:p

Lulz, I need to get Photoshop. I did the whole thing in paint. Not that I find it bad, however I could get a much better 3-D aspect going on with Photoshop, not to mention better graphics.

[YOUTUBE]2bo0SDHrgbw[/YOUTUBE]

So I made a new one today, still the same issues as with the other one in terms of the amp etc, but I think this is pretty good. Enjoy.

The visuals are cool, but honestly your tones sound fucking horrible and the playing isn't very good. Just being honest.

The visuals are cool, but honestly your tones sound fucking horrible and the playing isn't very good. Just being honest.

As I explained before in the posts. My equipment is all fucked up and I dont have a proper music editing program, so Im doing the best I can with what I have.

But sure why not.

As I explained before in the posts. My equipment is all fucked up and I dont have a proper music editing program, so Im doing the best I can with what I have.

But sure why not.

Okay I can see that but what you are actually playing isn't good either. Even if your software isn't very good and your gear isn't either you should still be able to hear that what is being played is good. I'll assume you were just going for an abstract sound. Like I said, visuals were cool.

Okay I can see that but what you are actually playing isn't good either. Even if your software isn't very good and your gear isn't either you should still be able to hear that what is being played is good. I'll assume you were just going for an abstract sound. Like I said, visuals were cool.

Yea, I was going for an abstract sound to go with the backgrounds and everything. I wanted an odd sound which makes the viewer just wonder what the hell is going on with everything.

But honestly I'm still going to say its an equipment issue, as I have several recorded covers which sound excellent, plus Ive played in bands and have never had any issues with my playing when my equipment is working.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back