• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I love random nights out with friends.

J-Dogg

The Backbreaker Machine
So last night i go out to the local pub with my 3 best friends, we stay there have a couple of drinks forl ike an hour or so, we got bored and my mate wanted to fuck some chick he knows through one of our friends, but he says "nah im not ditching you guys.".

Anyway we drivearound waiting for shit to do, then we hit the McDonalds for a McDonalds midnight run, we get to the drive thru, and 2 guys a randomly pretending to be in a car. While ordering they starting mooning the cameras, that was hilarious. Anyway we get out food and drive off, we head to a 24 hour K-Mart store, now on the way there my friend whose driving is laughing his head off, in the backseat is our other friend who starts yelling at taxi's and people with turbans while pulling off a Ringo Star voice.

So we are almost at K-Mart and this was the most random thing of the night, i started waving at an 2 Asians in a car next to us we have never seen before, they wind down their windows and ask, "Do you know where the 24 hour K-Mart is?" so we said were heading there, that was fucking random and coincidental. They follow us and we get to the store and we find out we all live near each other and because of my random waving we made new friends while buying DVD's at 1am in an empty K-Mart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back