• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I love Christmas, and I'm superbly unoriginal

Since you're cutting rep off, I'd love to see you do a cover of the Backstreet Boys song "I Want It That Way". Happy holidays.
Boost my ego by saying something nice about me.
You're a good poster when you're around, and your Facebook's always entertaining.
I've got to ask you to change my special request. Could you post in my new thread instead. You can get there via my sig.
Done, you're lucky it's a topic I know about and have an opinion on...

Doc, as fucking funny as that backstreet boys shit was, how embarrassed would you have been if someone walked in on you while you were recording that?

Doc, as fucking funny as that backstreet boys shit was, how embarrassed would you have been if someone walked in on you while you were recording that?

Probably wouldn't have gotten embarrassed at all.

Oh, speaking of, I took my Edge video I recorded for Mozz and synced it to his titantron, for lulz:

A handy please.

ioou.png

Just give this coupon to me the next time you see me, and it's yours.

Doc if you are a fan of Adam Sandler I ask you to post in the thread i made. You can get there by clicking on the blue link.

Seeing as we are about to play SVR whenever my system chooses to update, my request is that you critique my matchup in the graphics contest (which I'm sure you would have done anyways). Other than that go easy on me in SVR, I'm gonna be rusty haha

I guess they sent him on his warrior's way?

Seeing as we are about to play SVR whenever my system chooses to update, my request is that you critique my matchup in the graphics contest (which I'm sure you would have done anyways). Other than that go easy on me in SVR, I'm gonna be rusty haha

No problemo.

I know you're not taking Sig request.

But a Sackboy sig (maybe with him holding the LBP world in his hand) would be well received.

If not, I'll take a hug.

Doc...dress up as Sheamus in the King of The Ring outfit, with your cape, king's lobster crown, and bring a scepter with ya and post it on youtube...that'd be NICE!!! :worship: maybe even upload Sheamus' theme and try walking into random places and see if people will bow down to the Lobster Head king.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back