• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I love Christmas, and I'm superbly unoriginal

The Doctor

Great and Devious
Staff member
Super Moderator
This is one o' them gift-type threads. However, there's a twist. There are plenty of people you can get rep from, so I'm not giving that out, and unless you have a really good idea, I'm not going to make a sig for you.

Other than that, ask for anything. Annnnything. And I'll grant it, within reason of course. This can include but is not limited to: saying something nice about someone, saying something mean about someone, posting somewhere, and other vague doings.

All I want for Christmas is for you to pop into the WZCW Discussion Thread once a day until the Lethal Lottery and put me over as the odds on favorite to win. The gift that keeps on giving.

I love that you've cut the rep well off. Kudos on that.

Merry Christmas!

Not even a sig of Stephen Colbert in a Captain America Outfit? But seriously, I just ask that you don't be an idiot like I was my freshman year and not study at all for finals. I just went out and partied my ass of since I had so much free time that I could have used to study.

I would like you to post in any of my Favorite movie staring... threads.

I'm putting up the next one on Adam Sandler tomorrow if you wanna wait for that one.

All I want for Christmas is for you to pop into the WZCW Discussion Thread once a day until the Lethal Lottery and put me over as the odds on favorite to win. The gift that keeps on giving.

I love that you've cut the rep well off. Kudos on that.

Merry Christmas!
I'm on it.
Critique the Wingman Competition.

Merry Christmas.
Absolutely.
Be faithful to the title of your thread, not to its content: gimme some green rep, please and thank you.
I'll have to think about it. I did say no rep, but you ARE tdigs...
Señor Truth;2669589 said:
Not even a sig of Stephen Colbert in a Captain America Outfit? But seriously, I just ask that you don't be an idiot like I was my freshman year and not study at all for finals. I just went out and partied my ass of since I had so much free time that I could have used to study.
Don't worry...While my first quarter didn't go as planned I did at least pass my classes, and I only plan on doing better as the year goes on.

Scratch that. Do a cover of Edge's theme.

THIS SONG IS FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE

FUCK YOU MOZZ

If Doc knew how to play it cool more often, his voice would sound exactly like one of my high school mates. In a good way.

I have 2 requests, but you only have to do one (unless you want to do both, then you can do both please).
1. We need more BlogTV featuring Doc.
2. I have a specific sig request that I will PM you the idea to see if you feel up to doing it. If you don't want to, no worries.

If Doc knew how to play it cool more often, his voice would sound exactly like one of my high school mates. In a good way.
I'm usually a pretty mellow guy...that song is just impossible to sing without going crazy and having some fun with it.
Facial hair! Nooooiiice.
I keep meaning to shave. I didn't for November, and I left my razor in my dorm. :lmao:
Go to the Old School section or General Wrestling, post in one of my MANY threads.

I would like you to post in any of my Favorite movie staring... threads.

I'm putting up the next one on Adam Sandler tomorrow if you wanna wait for that one.

Post in the Film Trilogy Thread: http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=143427

Pretty please. Plus how awesome is this new sig Dave made for me?

Post in my recent cigar lounge thread. Thanks.

Merry Christmas.

I'll try and get to these threads. I'm bad at posting if I din't feel really strongly about the topic being discussed. That said, I'll do my best. :)

Show me your vagina, you slag.
I still haven't won the feud. :(
I have 2 requests, but you only have to do one (unless you want to do both, then you can do both please).
1. We need more BlogTV featuring Doc.
2. I have a specific sig request that I will PM you the idea to see if you feel up to doing it. If you don't want to, no worries.
1. I was thinking of doing another show. how about right after RAW?
2. You got it. PM it and I'll see what I can do.

Doc, happy holidays. I'd love to hear your thoughts (here or PM) on how the WWE could fix the tag division to make it as relevant as it once was and get me interested in it again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back