I just got red repped

Jane

Getting Noticed By Management
By Rzaretac, insulting my "Hip Hop Knowledge", cause I like Eminem, apparently. Is there a school of hip hop I haven't heard about? Do people who enjoy rap have a degree in the subject? Next time I enjoy a song should I be careful I make sure I don't get sued for not having the proper credentials? I just would like to get a little bit of background on the subject.

In all honestly, this was probably the most ******ed thing ever. I don't get how since I don't listen to underground rap and all that I'm not smart enough to have favourites. So I like mostly mainstream stuff. Who gives a shit?

Disclaimer:I'm not complaining about the rep. That doesn't bother me. I just thought what he said was stupid.

As the head of the Assorted Goods for the jWo, I will take all of his underground rap CD's and hand them out to the jWo to critique and then we can red rep him if the music doesn't fit our fancy!

*Puts on serious face*

Stupid reason to red rep. Matter of opinion as to what music to like or not. No reason for the red rep. Stupid if you ask me.

That's your opinion. I happen to like techno music. If someone red repped me because "techno is shit", I'd be quite annoyed. It's a stupid reason to red rep someone, as it's all a matter of opinion.

It seems this poster is a bit of a red rep troll. That's okay, I just returned the favor.

Admin repping will always win.

It seems this poster is a bit of a red rep troll. That's okay, I just returned the favor.

Admin repping will always win.

:)

And to the JWO... destroy him. At all costs. Bowling balls, goods, bribery. It will all be needed.

I got rep repped once for defining a piece of music wrong. In fairness after talking to the poster (who is a pretty nice guy by the way) I discovered that I was in fact wrong. But yeah I was pretty surprised at the time to get a long red rep comment on my way of defining at artist.

Yeah, that Rzarectahajhdjh guy is a cunt.

Nah he isn't, your just an idiot. As far as why I red repped you, I didn't think it was such a big fuckin deal, I thought is was just for if you disagreed with what someone says. I didn't meant to offend you and I will use the red rep more sparingly from now on.

Nah he isn't, your just an idiot. As far as why I red repped you, I didn't think it was such a big fuckin deal, I thought is was just for if you disagreed with what someone says. I didn't meant to offend you and I will use the red rep more sparingly from now on.

You called me an asshole...you don't think that's intended to offend?

On a side note, it really isn't a smart idea to flame an Admin through rep. Feel fortunate I'm a nice guy.

You called me an asshole...you don't think that's intended to offend?

On a side note, it really isn't a smart idea to flame an Admin through rep. Feel fortunate I'm a nice guy.

When did I call you an asshole? And what did you say to provoke it? Also, that quote wasn't something I said to you.

Oh I'm not offended. I just was confused about hip hop knowledge. Are you a professor or something, cause you're just so smart!

Well, at least we won't have any problems with you anymore. Grey rep doesn't have the same effect...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back