• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I just beat Ocarina of Time

I'm planning on playing Twilight Princess after I beat SMG2. Never played it before.

Will let you know how it goes.

Twilight Princess got me into the Zelda series really, I did see at a local shop that Wind Waker is available...

I started Wind Waker, But the disc got scratched. I was fighting some big ol' bird thing. I would have bought another copy, But that one cost £25 last summer.

Beat that like 12 years ago or something. First Zelda I remember was link to the past, but I am sure I played one on the NES too.

It's very hard to find a bad Zelda game. I think the series actually got better with the jump to 3D.

I'm listening to the ZREO version of the soundtrack and now I really want to play it. It's going to be the first game I get for the 3DS, provided its available at launch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back