• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I have my first troller!

Blade

"Original Blade"
So a couple of weeks ago, I posted in the Cena vs Orton Ironman match thread, saying I was expecting a good match. Some guy called Barbedwire Ropes gave me red rep saying "itll be a terrible match"
Today the same guy randomly PMed me saying
"Muse sucks dude,
and so does The Resistance.
Get over it." For no apparent reason.

So yeah, I've got my first asshole-who-hates-me-for-no-apparent reason!!
Even though, judging by his name, he's a garbage wrestling fan so his opinion means fuck all...

See, I know you don't mean what you say in your sig. Because you use correct spelling and grammar.

Y'know, apart from "Eva" and "I hates"

LOL, verbally bitch slap him.

Yeah what Spunky said...talk with Rock-a-like mic skill(it doesn`t matter etc.).It always helps me.
P.S. we all have one at a time.Just ignore him and he will go away.And if nothing else helps and your reputation is sinking fast,well than,give him some in return and (if necessary)ask someone for help

The PM I got is so much more funny than that. I should post it one day, a true classic work of troll art.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back