• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I...Have...Decided...

#hamler

That's all folks.
Before you go on, this has nothing to do with the outcome of NXT.

I...Have...Decided...
That kaval is my new favorite wrestler. Not just in WWE but TNA aswell. Daniel Bryan and Kaval and the nexus storyline have been the best things to happen to the WWE in years.
Kaval has amazing in ring ability and his mic skills are getting better. Hopefully the world championship will be around his waist sometime very very soon.
So yeah...
Undertaker, Chris Jericho and Edge all move down in my list of favorites. Cause kaval is number one!

Also, you think kaval will win the championship? Who will he fued with for the title? How awesome is kaval? :worship:

SuperCoolStoryBro.png

Yeah his voice is awesome in shaping his character for sure, it's unique and without even looking at the TV you know it's him talking. He's also ninja like which awesome and he puts on some entertaining matches.

So is he gonna win a world title?

Yes.

AS YOU CAN SEE IN MY SIG...IM A HUGE FUCKING FAN OF KAVAL!!

WHEN I FOUND OUT HES SEASON 2 OF NXT I MTFO!!!

NOW THAT HE WON, I TOTALLY SEE HIM GOING FAR...

PLUS HES FROM BROOOOOOKLYN!! WHERE IM FROM!!

GO KICK ASS KAVAL!!

PS: HES ONE OF MY FAVS!!

Hahah @ Doug Crashin: I have to agree.. although I live in the safe & rich area of Brooklyn, NY (only Italians, Irish, and Israelis in my area)

I used to live in a real badass neighborhood...

But when your house is fully protected with security systems, living in Brooklyn is not a problem lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back