I have a question?

Surely some gaudy homemade costume would have achieved the same result while saving you some money.

Surely some gaudy homemade costume would have achieved the same result while saving you some money.

Funny you should mention that, there was one dude dressed up as Hogan with a fake muscle suit thing, fake handlebar stach, sunglasses and bandanna alongside another dude dressed up as WCW 97 crow Sting and they were taking pictures with people.

You should buy the Jeff Hardy belt now?

eeeeewwwwww gross. Who would want a silver plate with a purple megatron face attached to a fake leather strap.

the fucker weighs a good 15-20 lbs. It was nearly a chore to hold it the whole show I had to switch shoulders about every 20 minutes or so.

My shoulder blades are slightly tender and feel like they are bruised a little when I try to hold the belt tonight. Results of 4 hours straight of holding it.

Jesus, man. Your mom should really take the parental filters off of your computer. Find out what a vagina looks like.

I went to the Impact taping in Chicago in June, and I don't remember them having the titles up for purchase. Nor the guitars, but I do think I saw one or two of the signed baseball bats. Sorry if that ruins your day. I could be wrong, because I wasn't actually looking for the belt.

Also, if you have that much money, why the hell are you spending it on the TNA world title?

Exactly. For $400 you could probably get a hand tuggie from Mickie James or Gail Kim (I'm afraid you're about $200 shy of Velvet Sky's going rate).

LMAO!

Says the person with 2000 more post on a wrestling forum than myself.

I think it's important to note that we are all on a wrestlin forum here, regardless of activity. We're all losers.

You just spent three hundred dollars on an accessory for gods sake. Thats worth atleast 3000 wrestling forums posts.

I think it's important to note that we are all on a wrestlin forum here, regardless of activity. We're all losers.

Exactly!

I wish that belt could ad to my post count. And shieldgirl just doesnt like me because i dont agree with most of the shit she post and have given her red rep in the past.

And Iv always wanted an authentic replica belt ever since I went to one of my 1st WWF shows my parents took me to back in like 94 when I was 8 years old.

And shieldgirl just doesnt like me because i dont agree with most of the shit she post and have given her red rep in the past.

How could you red rep such a hottie?

And Iv always wanted an authentic replica belt ever since I went to one of my 1st WWF shows my parents took me to back in like 94 when I was 8 years old.

Same. Ever since I saw Ric Flair win the Royal Rumble in '92, I've wanted the TNA World Title belt!

I'm only busting your balls, man. It's in my motto.

Danger Burger: Busting balls and taking names.

How could you red rep such a hottie?

I like thick girls better just my personal preference.

Same. Ever since I saw Ric Flair win the Royal Rumble in '92, I've wanted the TNA World Title belt!

I'm only busting your balls, man. It's in my motto.

Danger Burger: Busting balls and taking names.

Now that I can laugh at!

Back in the day I wanted the IC belt I was HUGE Razor fan.

Exactly!

I wish that belt could ad to my post count. And shieldgirl just doesnt like me because i dont agree with most of the shit she post and have given her red rep in the past.

When I fancy a girl I pull her hair and call her names.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back