I have a large green scab on my arm...

Derf

O.M.G.
I recently got a tattoo on my wrist of the Beatles in the form of Abbey Road, and John Lennon (in a white suit) is a giant green scab. Looks totally infected, even though it's not. Just thought I'd share my grossness with everyone.

Yes thank you Derf, I love hearing about big green infected spots. Why don't you tell us more about it?[/sarcasm]

I recently got a tattoo on my wrist of the Beatles in the form of Abbey Road, and John Lennon (in a white suit) is a giant green scab. Looks totally infected, even though it's not. Just thought I'd share my grossness with everyone.

Pics now!

I have a full sleeve and half of another one and they never had green scabs. So unless there is green color IN the tattoo, get it checked out buddy.

And what are you using for the healing process?

TattooBeatles.jpg

These were taken right after the tattoo was finished, I don't have any pics of the healing process.

TattooBeatles.jpg

These were taken right after the tattoo was finished, I don't have any pics of the healing process.

nice work. Sometimes if you have a certain skin pigmentation scabs will take on a color other than dark red from dried blood or black. If it's just one little scab, it could be nothing. But if it becomes sore to the touch even after like 2 days then it could be something else.

I already know it's healthy, it's just fun to gross out the people I work with. When I say green, I mean off green. The white on John Lennon is peeling and sacabbing, and it's "off white with a tint of green", but since all my other tattoos are black, those scabs don't stick out as much as the big green one I got lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back