I Hate Borders

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
Blame the people. I pick up a book. I try to look at it. And there's always some dumbass on standby ready to test your "knowledge" on the subject.

I went today to buy a pre-calculus book and while checking it out, here comes some random dude asking me if I'm into math. :wtf:

I wonder... If I pick out a Playboy mag, who's gonna lecture me?:suspic:

I love going to Borders and looking down the Erotic aisle and watching the old bald men stare at you and slowly walk away. Always good for some laughs.

I thought Borders closed. Anyway, choose Waterstones. There are like 100 people in the entire country who have a Waterstones card, I love the look on their face when you get your card out, it's like an exclusive club.

I thought Borders closed. Anyway, choose Waterstones. There are like 100 people in the entire country who have a Waterstones card, I love the look on their face when you get your card out, it's like an exclusive club.

After years of saying ''no'', last week I finally got to say ''yes''. You're right, the face, what the fuck was that look?

Really? I must have one! I just wish I'd got one before I bought a load of books before Christmas. Amazon will always be cheaper anyway.

I don't like having to wait for my books to arrive, and I might not be in for them. I'd rather go to Waterstones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back