Geometry fucken sucks

Easy for you! Some people are really good at Geometry, some are bad.

3 hours. :eek:

I can't figure out how I'm going to be using coordinate proofs in real life. On the other hand, I don't know how I'm going to use matrices in real life either (which is an Algebra II subject).

Flames Out
Dragon

matrices, that excatly what i thought last year haha. in alg 2 you use them alot though. im not gonna use them in real life, but there used in math, so i guess that helps? lol

I've heard that being good at maths means you're good at calculations (duh!) and logic. Same can be said for Physics. It's not necessarily for direct, practical use.

Easy for you! Some people are really good at Geometry, some are bad.

3 hours. :eek:

I can't figure out how I'm going to be using coordinate proofs in real life. On the other hand, I don't know how I'm going to use matrices in real life either (which is an Algebra II subject).

Flames Out
Dragon

in my math class for school, I have problems that extends too like 8-10 pages of scrap paper, it is ridiculous but it is still rather easy. It did suck breaking it down, and doing the math problem by hand though.

Geometry is not numbers...so maybe that's why i am doing poorly.

I would make myself flash cards but I don't know what to write. I have notes and everything but still.

And I was called to the Guidance Counselor's office and the person got a Senior to tutor me...starts next week, hopefully.

geometry is shapes though, how hard could it be? Follow in class and study, it's that simple, sometimes people know certain things that other people don't, and for the people that don't know it, should put extra effort in learning it. I could never use a tutor because i was too stubborn too listen to most people, especially students that are tutoring me that are around my age. I wasn't taking orders from someone my age or younger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back