• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I got..

Freddy4190

Championship Contender
Front-Row tickets to Smackdown/ECW! Tuesday, July 21st. Richmond Coliseum in Richmond VA. Shall be my third WWE event ever attended. The first being the August
11, 2008 Live Raw,[where Kane took Rey's mask out the bag] the second being the December 29th, 2008 Smackdown house show.

One match has been advertised so far.
Jeff Hardy & Rey Mysterio vs. Edge & Chris Jericho in a Tag-Team Steel Cage match.

:thumbsup:

In my experience, dark match main events ALWAYS rock, so you should see a great one.

Any WWE show live is great, though. It could be the worst card ever, the sheer excitement of being there makes shit fun. Enjoy it.

In my experience, dark match main events ALWAYS rock, so you should see a great one.

Any WWE show live is great, though. It could be the worst card ever, the sheer excitement of being there makes shit fun. Enjoy it.

Yeah it really does. The thing that caught me when I first saw the TitanTron set up and the ring and everything when I went to RAW was that it was wayy smaller then I expected. Damn camera angles..

Yeah it really does. The thing that caught me when I first saw the TitanTron set up and the ring and everything when I went to RAW was that it was wayy smaller then I expected. Damn camera angles..

Oh yeah, this hit me when I went to my first show, Unforgiven 08. You get there, and it's like...holy crap, this is tiny.

Oh yeah, this hit me when I went to my first show, Unforgiven 08. You get there, and it's like...holy crap, this is tiny.

Yeah but I got over it real quick. RAW was great because of all the people around you and the comments they make. The same with the SD! house show. I yelled my throat raw at both. It was pretty great.

Gah, I wish I had moved sooner. They had a TV taping right at the stadium that's maybe five minutes away from my current house, two weeks before I got there. I can't wait for them to come back. I so want to see something live....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back