• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I got inspiried by the food network so bear with me.

Mr. Steve

Everybody calls me Ruxin, Rupert.
Well, I've been eating french bread for a half-hour, and I'm watching the Food Channel right now(Did I just see Youklis eating there?)....I've been wondering about something and I said to myself. "Steve, you awesome bastard! What do the people of the WZ forum eat?" To which I replied: "Steve, you awesome son of a bitch! How's about you post a forum and somehow GET people to post up their favorite dishes and plates?" I replied to myself with the following: "Why that would be lovely!"

SO I bring this to you: what are your favorite foods? Let us share recipes!

lol, I'm bored as hell, so bear with me.

WoW! You are as bored as hell... well, I will help out your cause to discuss about nothing. I work at Subway & I love creating new concoxitions by combining new "subs." I have many, but my favourite is:

Italian Bread with marinara sauce & mozza chesse base. Salami, Pepperoni, Meatballs, Diced Chicken, Ham, Capsicum, Tomato, Olives, Onions, Chili with BBQ sauce topping. All toasted...

Uh. My papaw always told me, go to a theropist once you start answering yourself back. I eat anything, except some green vegetables, and peanut butter/jelly. Oh and sauce meat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back