I got him hooked!

Spunky

Lovable degenerate.
I got my old boss, Tay, Back on the bandwagon.

He is a old school wrestling fan, He started watching around 85', But stopped watching at the Wrestlemania, Where Batista won the WHC from Triple H. Anyway, We share a office now, And he came in about 2 week's ago, And I had forgotten to take WM24 out of my work bag, So I put it on my desk and he noticed it, So last week, After I had watched it, I let him borrow it. He came in today, And told me he watched around 100 hour's of wrestling this week, Including EVERY PPV this year.

Anyway he's going around telling everyone we have a meeting at 1pm, I didnt know this, Until he came to me and said he want's to discuss EVERYTHING from this year.

I'm so happy I can talk wrestling with someone, That doesn't have a screen name.

:band:

I'll tell him it's where I get spoiler's , And shit, but I won't be like "You have just got to join the forum's, It's a great place for wrestling discussion.", Because I have enough E-friend's. :)

He will more than likely find it himself anyway's.

My boss watches the product on occasion as well, he'll be watching mania this year, so we've been discussing the buildup, he actually used to be a pro wrestler back in the 1970's, wrestling in the same promotions as Jerry Lawler.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back