I get knocked down, but I get up again!

Excuse me Sir, I have edited all of my posts into perfect English language.
May I now have an explanation to the following questions?:
1) Who was responsible for the deletion of every single one of my posts?
2) What was the reason for such an extreme action?
3) How come I wasn't warned of such an action beforehand, and why was I not notified at the time such action was performed.

You're signature still needs fixing but hey, the fact you made a point to edit them all impressed me so much, I tried to find out the answers you were looking for. Unfortunately, I got so preoccupied with Becca-Bots and such that I went off track and stopped checking. Then, ironically, I spent the last minutes or so online before I leave answering this post, which again stopped me answering. Failing that, it was A.J.

=I=

i have this song stuck in my head but the simpsons version damn those simpsons.

i take the vodka drink, i take the whisky drink, and if i have to pee I use the kitchen sink.

That wass not the issue I was referring to, although i did think that the infraction was not the best decision, I could live with what happened.

The issue i was reffering to was the fact I have had everything i have ever posted deleted, for very little reason, or not one that was explained to me personally.

I do not believe i have broken any rules, but I could be in danger of breaking rule 22 soon.

I've seen people Teddy Harted for less. But I do see a bullseye forming on your back and Goldberg is standing at the mic stand already. So u might want to back down a bit. lol

I've seen people Teddy Harted for less. But I do see a bullseye forming on your back and Goldberg is standing at the mic stand already. So u might want to back down a bit. lol

Duely noted.

I shall return later, when i have calmed down a little more.

I just felt like there was a conspiricy against me, that's all.

Duely noted.

I shall return later, when i have calmed down a little more.

I just felt like there was a conspiricy against me, that's all.

Dude, there is no need to feel that way. If there was a conspiracy, then you would be in Prison. That's where all political prisoners are put. Just calm down, let cooler heads prevail, and come back and have some fun later. K?

i have this song stuck in my head but the simpsons version damn those simpsons.

This song was acually supposed to be a Leeds Utd reference.

(And yes. I have realized the irony that Leeds are still in League1, but they will return to the Premiership someday)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back