• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I Finally Played GTA IV...

Without a doubt I'm getting La Noire. But don't give Rockstar all the credit there, they're just publishing it. They did help with some of the developing, but I think Team Bondi did most of it.

Rockstar North is where the real deal is at, the other parts of Rockstar are good, but the only mentionable one is San Diego (They brought us RDR). Rockstar Vancouver created Bully, and they're also making Max Payne 3. But really, Rockstar North blows them all out of the water. They have the entire GTA series, The small Manhunt series, they helped (or were helped by) San Diego in making RDR, and they're currently developing Agent. Hell...they even made two movies (Not rockstar north, just Rockstar itself).

A lot of you are saying the missions are repetitive. I don't see it this way. Like I said, the Ballad of Gay Tony has many more exciting missions, so buy that downloadable pack and play it...but this game was more like an action movie.

The one thing that would fix this, like I said..is location. They could have a whole new different storyline type of game, or missions, by a different location. New York not only has been used in 3 games, but it's just getting boring. I don't want to play in any more criminal like cities. I want to see Vice City back. Or Las Venturas (Las Vegas). I had a post somewhere in the prison, I think the tell a secret about yourself, where I had suggested new areas and what they could do with them.

Regardless, we need a fresh place. Somewhere sunny and tropical. Not a city..well kinda a city...but not like a New York city. I know it's hard to think of that..but since the GTA 3 series is over, they could easily work a new Vice City into a more modern type of area. Like 2012. I'm guessing we won't see GTA this year..but 2012 sounds good..maybe 2013. I'm hoping 2013 in Spring time...if we're lucky..next year. But 2013 era..in Vice City. Or you could go back in time..maybe the 90s. I would have it modern time though..that way they don't have to focus on keeping the game identical to the area from the previous game.

Either way..most of you guys don't like GTA...or more specifically GTA 4..but I love them all..and will play it no matter what the location or what the missions are like. One type of missions I don't like are the boat missions. Not a big fan of boats...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back