I encourage everyone to make a "twitter."

Kermit

the Frog
I think we have enough character to character interaction in the off times so i think a good way to boost the traffic would be for everyone to create a mock twitter that they post here oh the forums.

I know that many people have already done this, but some of them had actual twitters. I don't use real twitter so I didn't follow them. Also, if we use the forum then we can eliminate traffic that diverts to another site.

Maybe if we get enough people, creative will make a sub-forum in the WZCW.com section. These twitters could provide some funny reads as we sit around during off time. Cheers!

I suggest following the type of format that I am currently using.
My Twitter In order to post a quote text alone, you will need to write some other text outside of the quote box and color it white. You could just use a simple "__."

We did this a few months ago, I'm pretty sure my thread's still around here somewhere.

EDIT: Guess not. I'll go ahead and make one now.

Black Dragon does not have a personal computer, I believe chapter two or three established that he does own at least one phone of some description, but I can't see him on Twitter on account of him not being that kind of twat.

I've had a Twitter for three years now and I love it. You won't believe the amount of things you read on Twitter that you won't find on Facebook.

While we're talking about Twitter, follow me @GDollaz_Supreme (Yes, I know the name is weird, I didn't even know what Twitter was at the time and I chose this name. Bear with me.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back