• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I don't normally criticise the main page

Tastycles

Turn Bayley heel
but this is utterly ******ed.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/276185-csr-reaction-to-total-divas-a-it-beating-impact-wrestling

The audience for Total Divas is not even remotely approaching the same thing as the audience for Impact, or even Raw. It's on E! for a reason.

This is literally like saying "the NFL outdrew Jersey Shore last week, crisis at MTV? Here's my video blog."

To suggest that it's because the Bellas are outdrawing Sting and Hulk Hogan in a wrestling context is literally the worst conclusion I've seen drawn anywhere ever.

Not to mention that it was a heavily plugged first show.

Are we talking different types of viewers or the quantity of viewers? Because if we are talking "quantity", Total Divas is getting near Impact Wrestling, obviously because WWE promoted it like it would change your life. That's something I'll admire in WWE forever, their "marketing machine". I guess people underestimate the value of the WWE brand a lot.

I recently inspected Mark Madden's latest article. He isn't even trying very hard anymore. Just took a few general pot shots, used some curse words, and turned it in. It's all very sad.

I think it's cool that a guy from the main page comes to the forums. They are just fans as we so they should act like it and not like they are David Meltzer of some sorts.

I think it's cool that a guy from the main page comes to the forums. They are just fans as we so they should act like it and not like they are David Meltzer of some sorts.

Meltzer comes on to his own board, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back